Thursday, June 3, 2010

Car rides and surprises...

So not sure if anyone is out there reading this blog yet, but if you are...Could you please comment and let me know what you think so far? I'm so new into this and I would love the feedback to see how you guys think its going! Things you'd like to see changed...the style or something!


Here's the new post:

“So when Chloe said that you were totally ok with her moving here…she was lying?”


“No..what…why would you even say that?”


“She mentioned that you acted ‘weird’ when she reminded you about her living with me, something about thinking she had run away?”


“Look, I think its great that Chloe moved in with you, and its incredibly sweet of you to let her stay until she finds her own place closer to this new job-”


“Liv, this is her new place. She’s staying in the second bedroom as my roommate for as long as she wants. I thought you said you were listening when she was explaining all of this to you.”


“Right, of course! Anyway, where are we going?” I leaned over across the driver’s seat to look harder out Cameron’s window.


“I told you it’s a surprise…” Glancing down at me Cameron flashed a quick smile and put his hand up into my hair, “I know you will love it, just give me a sec.” Surprises were not always my favorite thing, unless they turned out to be great. Usually not the case..but when they were good..I was all about them.


Driving with Cameron was one of my favorite things in the whole world. No matter how long or short the ride, we never ran out of things to say to each other.


“God, I can’t believe my radio is broken.”


“Ha I barely noticed to be completely honest, you won’t stop yapping over there.”


“You know Liv,” reaching over and ruffling my hair Cameron started to laugh and then he started to sing. “I’ll be your crying shoulder…III’ll be loves suuuiiiccciiiiidddeeee, and I’ll be better when I’m oooolder I’lllllll be the greatest faaaaaaaan of your liiiiife”.


“Wow! I think applause are in order over here…that’s obviously the most rock star rendition of that song I have ever heard, Bravo!”


“Shut up, you know you liked it. I’m way better than the radio, you know you loved it.”


“Of course I did Cam, it was just SO lovely.”


“Well, now that you are smiling, how are things going with Hayden these days? Still think he’s the bees knees?”


“Seriously, did you just say ‘the bees knees’ God Cam, what are you 95? No one, and I repeat no one says things like that anymore.” I shoved shoulder away from me laughing at his ridiculousness, “And yes, he is quite wonderful.”


“Ok ok, and that’s all I would like to hear for today because we’re here”.


Looking up I was just about speechless but somehow I managed, “Cam…oh Cam. How did you know?”

6 comments:

  1. I just wanted to shoot you a comment and let you know that i enjoy reading your blog! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im enjoying it as well, its very new, so it will be interesting to see where it goes! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! keep writing! I just got my wisdom teeth out and need something to entertain me this wknd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting and letting me know someone is out there! Jammer--I have three of my four wisdom teeth and I just can't bring myself to get them out! Hope you are feeling better, and I'll try to post at least once a day this weekend!!!

    Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

    -Liv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fell behind for a few days, but still reading!

    ReplyDelete