Monday, June 13, 2011

So sorry for the delay. Don't know how many of you are out there reading/waiting for a new post, but it's been a terrible week. I feel like that's getting repetitive but it really has!!

Just to update you my Mom is currently undergoing treatment for stage 2 breast cancer--she just had surgery and I have been staying at my families home to try and help with my younger siblings. It's a scary and crazy time and we are all working through it!!!


But---this blog is a fun distraction, SO, hope you are all well, and enjoy the next post! Check back tomorrow mid-day!! xoxo-Liv

2 comments:

  1. I hope your mom will be ok. Live happens & people do not always have time to work on a blog, everyone should understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what its like for a parent to have cancer. Do not worry about the blog...you just take care of your family we will be here when you return. Hope you mom will be ok.

    ReplyDelete